Cap'n Jack Dead Sexy Craft Beer Soap
Cap'n Jack is an adventurous blend of myrrh, dragons blood, patchouli, rose and jasmine; anchored with a wonderful woodsy musk.
Heads up - Dead Sexy Craft Beer Soaps may be addictive. They are over the top creamy and emollient like (sugar in beer make for high glycerine soap). And the good news is they DON'T SMELL LIKE BEER!
Earth Friendly Packaging
You Know Cap’n Jack. Loves to dive. Shallow or deep. Salty or fresh. Get’s off on Nitrogen in his blood...and Beer...and Rum. In the water, he’s like a barracuda, always aware with a crazed grin on his face. Pee’s in his wetsuit. Cap’n Jack is the first up for coffee & always there for last call. Loves his sudsy namesake soap, made with local craft brewed Porter.
Extra Large 6.4 oz Bar
All orders will ship within 1-2 days of placing your order (Monday through Friday shipping only, as we're not Amazon). If for any reason we happen to be out of a particular item, we'll let you know right away.
Craft Beer, Rice Bran Oil, Coconut Oil, Canola Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Palm Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Fragrance, Castor Oil, Mica
About Our Soaps
Vegan Friendly Soap made with Vegetable Based Oils & Butters. Sustainably packaged with Biolefin biodegradable shrink packaging. Tested only on friends and family. Our artisan soaps are handmade in small batches in our shop in Jackson, Michigan. Since our skin loving soaps are handmade, expect variations in colors and patterns from bar to bar.
Treat Your Handmade Soap Nicely
Our handmade soaps will never last as long in the shower as the commercial bars made by the big chemical companies. It's because it's real soap! Treat it well and it can last for a long time.
- Never leave it alone with a 10 year old in a bath tub. Gone in 30 minutes if you know what we mean.
- Keep it dry between uses We love our Soap Lifts which keep you soap dry and get rid of the gooey mess in the shower, on the counter or in the soap dish.
- Any soap you leave in the shower, store as far away from the stream as possible to not get wet from the spray.
- Use a washcloth, scrubby, poof or a soap bag.
- Cut specialty bars in half. Leave half of the Activated Charcoal Face Soap in a drawer or on a shelf until the first half is gone.