Mocha Latte Bar Soap with Scrubby Caffeinated Coffee
GOATMILK SOAP - EXFOLIATING
Earth Friendly Packaging
Delicious Goatmilk Bar Soap with exfoliating coffee grounds. Scented with deeply intoxicating Turkish Mocha. Goatmilk Creamy and scrubby. All handmade soaps are not created equal. Mocha Latte is made with our proprietary blend of 8 vegetable oils & butters which is the perfect combination of lather and cleansing, leaving your skin feeling clean, conditioned and not oily or yucky feeling.
Large 4 oz Bar
All orders will ship within 1-2 days of placing your order (Monday through Friday shipping only, as we're not Amazon). If for any reason we happen to be out of a particular item, we'll let you know right away.
Coffee, Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Non GMO Canola Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Rice Bran Oil, Olive Oil, Organic Sustainable Palm Oil, Fragrance, Organic Shea Butter, Coffee Grounds, Goat Milk, Organic Cocoa Butter, Castor Oil
About Our Soaps
Vegan Friendly Soap made with Vegetable Based Oils & Butters. Sustainably packaged with Biolefin biodegradable shrink packaging. Tested only on friends and family. Our artisan soaps are handmade in small batches in our shop in Jackson, Michigan. Since our skin loving soaps are handmade, expect variations in colors and patterns from bar to bar.
Treat Your Handmade Soap Nicely
Our handmade soaps will never last as long in the shower as the commercial bars made by the big chemical companies. It's because it's real soap! Treat it well and it can last for a long time.
- Never leave it alone with a 10 year old in a bath tub. Gone in 30 minutes if you know what we mean.
- Keep it dry between uses We love our Soap Lifts which keep you soap dry and get rid of the gooey mess in the shower, on the counter or in the soap dish.
- Any soap you leave in the shower, store as far away from the stream as possible to not get wet from the spray.
- Use a washcloth, scrubby, poof or a soap bag.
- Cut specialty bars in half. Leave half of the Activated Charcoal Face Soap in a drawer or on a shelf until the first half is gone.