Patchouli Lovers Soap Three Pack - Patchouli Cedarwood, Lavender Patchouli and New Age Hippy Bar Soaps with Sealark Soap Lift
Patchouli Lovers Soap Three Pack
Includes a Sealark Soap Lift
PATCHOULI CEDARWOOD - LAVENDER PATCHOULI - NEW AGE HIPPY
QUANTITY DISCOUNTS FOR 3 PACKS
SCENTED WITH ESSENTIAL OILS - VEGAN FRIENDLY
Earth Friendly Packaging
Three bars of our Patchouli essential blend soaps. All made with our special blend of premium oils and butters. Lucious lather, creamy and moisturizing. Perfect gift for any Patchouli lovers!
Patchouli Cedarwood - Zingy Lemongrass, Litsea and Grapefruit Essential Oils
Lavender Patchouli - Lavender & Patchouli Essential Oils
New Age Hippy - Patchouli, Orange & Frankincense Essential Oils
White Sealark Soap Lift to keep these wonderful soaps high and dry!
Contains Quantity of (3 ea) Large 4 oz Bar
All orders will ship within 1-2 days of placing your order (Monday through Friday shipping only, as we're not Amazon). If for any reason we happen to be out of a particular item, we'll let you know right away.
About Our Soaps
Vegan Friendly Soap made with Vegetable Based Oils & Butters. Sustainably packaged with Biolefin biodegradable shrink packaging. Tested only on friends and family. Our artisan soaps are handmade in small batches in our shop in Jackson, Michigan. Since our skin loving soaps are handmade, expect variations in colors and patterns from bar to bar.
Treat Your Handmade Soap Nicely
Our handmade soaps will never last as long in the shower as the commercial bars made by the big chemical companies. It's because it's real soap! Treat it well and it can last for a long time.
- Never leave it alone with a 10 year old in a bath tub. Gone in 30 minutes if you know what we mean.
- Keep it dry between uses We love our Soap Lifts which keep you soap dry and get rid of the gooey mess in the shower, on the counter or in the soap dish.
- Any soap you leave in the shower, store as far away from the stream as possible to not get wet from the spray.
- Use a washcloth, scrubby, poof or a soap bag.
- Cut specialty bars in half. Leave half of the Activated Charcoal Face Soap in a drawer or on a shelf until the first half is gone.