Flower House Ladies Shaving Soap
VEGAN FRIENDLY – SCENTED WITH ESSENTIAL OILS
Earth Friendly Packaging
Wonderful Floral Ladies Shave Soap helps your razor glide smoothly along your legs and other sensitive area. This hot processed shaving soap lathers great and smells even greater. Scented with Palmarosa, Ylang Ylang and Geranium Essential Oils with a touch of Pink Brazilian Clay.
Tip: Cut this bar in half and make it last a very long time. Store the other half in a drawer until needed.
Use by wetting bar in hand and working up the lather. Spread with hands and shave or if feeling fussy, use a traditional shaving bowl and brush.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Organic Coconut Oil, Stearic Acid, Organic Sustainable Palm Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lactate, Rose Kaolin Clay, Palmarosa Essential Oil, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, Geranium Essential Oil
3.5 oz Bar
All orders will ship within 1-2 days of placing your order (Monday through Friday shipping only, as we're not Amazon). If for any reason we happen to be out of a particular item, we'll let you know right away.
About Our Soaps
Vegan Friendly Soap made with Vegetable Based Oils & Butters. Sustainably packaged with Biolefin biodegradable shrink packaging. Tested only on friends and family. Our artisan soaps are handmade in small batches in our shop in Jackson, Michigan. Since our skin loving soaps are handmade, expect variations in colors and patterns from bar to bar.
Treat Your Handmade Soap Nicely
Our handmade soaps will never last as long in the shower as the commercial bars made by the big chemical companies. It's because it's real soap! Treat it well and it can last for a long time.
- Never leave it alone with a 10 year old in a bath tub. Gone in 30 minutes if you know what we mean.
- Keep it dry between uses We love our Soap Lifts which keep you soap dry and get rid of the gooey mess in the shower, on the counter or in the soap dish.
- Any soap you leave in the shower, store as far away from the stream as possible to not get wet from the spray.
- Use a washcloth, scrubby, poof or a soap bag.
- Cut specialty bars in half. Leave half of the Activated Charcoal Face Soap in a drawer or on a shelf until the first half is gone.