Cleansing Activated Charcoal Bar Face Soap with Rosemary and Tea Tree Essential Oil
SCENTED WITH ESSENTIAL OILS - VEGAN FRIENDLY
Earth Friendly Packaging
Super Cleansing Activated Charcoal Bar Soap with Rosemary & Tea Tree Essential Oils is great for all skin types. And an absolutely Awesome Soap for Oily Faces! A favorite with many guys to use all over! Made with gunk absorbing Activated Charcoal, Bentonite Clay, Mango Butter, Rosemary & Tea Tree Essential Oils. Very cleansing & not drying. Also works great for shaving with the bentonite clay which helps your blade glide without cutting or clogging the multi blade razors.
Tip: If using on your face, cut bar in half and store half in a drawer. It will last much longer!
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Olive Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Sweet Almond Oil, Palm Oil, Mango Butter, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Activated Charcoal, Bentonite Clay
Large 4 oz Bar
All orders will ship within 1-2 days of placing your order (Monday through Friday shipping only, as we're not Amazon). If for any reason we happen to be out of a particular item, we'll let you know right away.
About Our Soaps
Vegan Friendly Soap made with Vegetable Based Oils & Butters. Sustainably packaged with Biolefin biodegradable shrink packaging. Tested only on friends and family. Our artisan soaps are handmade in small batches in our shop in Jackson, Michigan. Since our skin loving soaps are handmade, expect variations in colors and patterns from bar to bar.
Treat Your Handmade Soap Nicely
Our handmade soaps will never last as long in the shower as the commercial bars made by the big chemical companies. It's because it's real soap! Treat it well and it can last for a long time.
- Never leave it alone with a 10 year old in a bath tub. Gone in 30 minutes if you know what we mean.
- Keep it dry between uses We love our Soap Lifts which keep you soap dry and get rid of the gooey mess in the shower, on the counter or in the soap dish.
- Any soap you leave in the shower, store as far away from the stream as possible to not get wet from the spray.
- Use a washcloth, scrubby, poof or a soap bag.
- Cut specialty bars in half. Leave half of the Activated Charcoal Face Soap in a drawer or on a shelf until the first half is gone.