Calamity Jane Dead Sexy Craft Beer Soap
FRUITY - FLOWERY
VEGAN FRIENDLY – MADE WITH MICHIGAN CRAFT BEERS - EXFOLIATING
Earth Friendly Packaging
Heads up - Dead Sexy Craft Beer Soaps may be addictive. They are over the top creamy and emollient like (sugar in beer make for high glycerine soap). And the good news is they DON'T SMELL LIKE BEER!
The guys can’t have all the fun! Calamity Jane is a combination of sweet and sultry, maybe a bit powdery, with a strong floral aroma. Makes it both mysterious and enchanting. No, it doesn’t smell like beer! Jane loves it…you will too! Craft Beer makes amazing soap! We replace the water with luscious Michigan Craft Beer, get rid of the alcohol (beer abuse) and take advantage of the sugars in the beer to make a very high glycerin soap that feels very creamy and lathers great! Leaving you feeling clean and not dry.
Ingredients: Craft Beer, Organic Coconut Oil, Non GMO Canola Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Olive Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Organic Sustainable Palm Oil, Phthalate Free Fragrance, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Cocoa Butter, Castor Oil, Ground Oats, Brazilian Clay
4.5 oz Bar
All orders will ship within 1-2 days of placing your order (Monday through Friday shipping only, as we're not Amazon). If for any reason we happen to be out of a particular item, we'll let you know right away.
About Our Soaps
Vegan Friendly Soap made with Vegetable Based Oils & Butters. Sustainably packaged with Biolefin biodegradable shrink packaging. Tested only on friends and family. Our artisan soaps are handmade in small batches in our shop in Jackson, Michigan. Since our skin loving soaps are handmade, expect variations in colors and patterns from bar to bar.
Treat Your Handmade Soap Nicely
Our handmade soaps will never last as long in the shower as the commercial bars made by the big chemical companies. It's because it's real soap! Treat it well and it can last for a long time.
- Never leave it alone with a 10 year old in a bath tub. Gone in 30 minutes if you know what we mean.
- Keep it dry between uses We love our Soap Lifts which keep you soap dry and get rid of the gooey mess in the shower, on the counter or in the soap dish.
- Any soap you leave in the shower, store as far away from the stream as possible to not get wet from the spray.
- Use a washcloth, scrubby, poof or a soap bag.
- Cut specialty bars in half. Leave half of the Activated Charcoal Face Soap in a drawer or on a shelf until the first half is gone.